Your private information will not be disclosed to any third party except if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the users of this website or the public. All reasonable care is taken in handling your personal information to ensure its security both offline and online.
We use the information that we collect responsibly and in good faith. We may use it and analyze it in order to improve our services, performance and in order to effectively:
- Facilitate and improve your online experience.
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities.
- Better understand your needs and provide you with better service.
By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
INFORMATION COLLECTED & SHARING
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable U.S. law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party.
- We may do so with your consent or at your direction.